Well, that was a short day. Oh, the wonder that is setting up for open evenings, followed by inset days. Gives me the equivalent of two days off mid-week, hooray! And time to really crack on with the NaNo. Which I always persist in typing as 'NaNao', for some utterly unknown reason. I am going to do the ball scene. And it will be lovely. I feel like a proper writer with my brimming coffee-and-chocolate and nasty pastry-like things (only croissants, but you get the idea).
We did some more of C.C.C. today, and it transpires that I have an awful shrieking voice and wiggle my bum a lot at the Fat Prince. It's lots of fun! I don't know who is going to be cast as Simon and Grusha yet - the lovebirds. Iin the other class it'll probably be Chris and Jolie (actual lovebirds). Also, I need a maid who I beat and threaten to kill - oh, the fun.
Forms are looking well on their way to be finished, thank god. Then I can breathe easy. And by 'breathe easy', what I really mean is panic about my audition pieces. Oh, woe! woe! woe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment