Thursday, November 17, 2005

Am back from the gym feeling nice and stretched and exercised, and also gorgeous, because the gym instructor is, well...a lump. You'd think that being in a gym all day, she'd occasionally have a go on one of the machines...but no. Also, there were some charming private school boys flicking their stupidly floppy fringes around and attempting to flex their non-existent pecs. They ogled, but you can't really blame them, they probably haven't seen a girl before.

Am listening to Satisfaction again. What is it about crappy '90's industrial dance techno-y stuff that is just so damn great?

And ohgod, Stuart has finally found us some vagina euphemisms. And really, really charming they are too. I plan to rotate the ones I use with great regularity, ahahaha. This week i'm going with 'festering wound'. It sounds suitably gory. And the masturbation ones are funny, too. I especially like 'twinkling the little star'.

Ahem. There's no real point to this post, other than to let the world know I'm still alive. The NaNo is progressing well, surprisingly enough. On 28k, wheeeeee! Will be beating Ev by tonight, just you wait and see!

No comments: