Monday, November 14, 2005

Am I tired tonight!

Panto was absolutely manic. I was absolutely manic. I think when I start being Billy, my system releases some sort of insane drug which makes me all bouncy and full of joy. And I talk as fast as Ev. Possibly faster!

So here I am in the raging sea
And my soul is bound for hell

Yes, I am listening to folk-rock. No, nobody judge me! I love the way it's so...morbid all the time. It makes me very happy, for some reason. Probably because an inner part of me is so incredibly glad I am not a floppy-haired sitar player with a voice like a drone with a head cold. If this song was written down in original pronounciation, it would probably look more like this:

Zo e'arhe Iiyam in the rayyayaygin zeeee
An'mi zowohl i-iz bowwwn vorell!

Ooh, to be in a Pentangle tribute band. Or even a Pentangle tribute band tribute band.

As Ev says in her blog, all she wants for Christmas is non-faked photos of Sexy Jack in a dress. Well, on my Christmas list, I'll put 'helping Sexy Jack into said dress for Ev's photos'. One up on you, Ev!

NaNo. NaNo now. And bullying Stuart into downloading music for me, and then choreographing 'Cheek to Cheek' for panto. Damn bullying directors finding out I do Dance. Still, it will be fantastic if I can sort it all out. Unfortunately, I haven't got much to work with. The 'men' are Pete, who is the same height as me, so finding him a woman to dance with will be...fun. Possibly one of the little ballerinas. Me, likewise, and am not in fact a man at all. Chris Higgins = say no more. Bobs Kilby and Taylor - alright, only Bob K can't do anything too strenuous, agh, and some bloke called Paul I've never met. So all good, all good. Still, I have Vision, and it will be lovely if they can all do it. I think I'm going to need about 3 sessions to teach it - men, women, and Lizzie and Minnie will need a separate dance. Gah! Why do I get myself into these things?

No comments: