skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Plan 9 From Outer Space
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Card for my dad is finished, and it looks beautiful. Am so proud. I can very arty farty at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
once upon a time, an echo fell in love...
Blog Archive
►
2007
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2006
(3)
►
October
(3)
▼
2005
(48)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(26)
My god, it's been a tiring afternoon. Managed to t...
I think I may actually be kind of depressed today....
I repeat here, in case anybody didn't get it - I A...
It's been a month today.
UCAS FORM HAS BEEN SENT OFF! OMG, IT'S OVER! And t...
Card for my dad is finished, and it looks beautifu...
Am fairly jolly today.However, I have a horrible f...
Meh. I don't really have a thing to say today. I'm...
FORMS ARE DONE FORMS ARE DONE HOORAY FORMS ARE DON...
OMG, Bleak House. *cries so much*. I did actually ...
Am back from the gym feeling nice and stretched an...
Am sitting here with hair dye on, dripping indiscr...
Ev just said something very, very lovely to me. Th...
Ev has found this lovely poem, which I must share ...
Well, that was a short day. Oh, the wonder that is...
We did Act II at panto tonight. Well, when I say '...
Am I tired tonight!Panto was absolutely manic. I w...
Am bored and cold. And not doing Personal Statemen...
Whew. This has been suuuuch a hectic weekend. Wher...
Today has been One of Those Days. It started out r...
Am back from college and full of pasta.Today was m...
I take back anything rude I may or may not have sa...
Am miserable today. And all achy from the stupid d...
Well, back from panto and well and truly exhausted...
Well, I haven't updated since Tuesday, so this is ...
First day of NaNo, and it is started. I managed to...
►
October
(12)
About Me
Ellie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment