I repeat here, in case anybody didn't get it - I AM NOT GOING SKIING. End of story. There is nothing more to it. And why does everyone seem to think I can be won over by hot chocolate? I don't like the stuff. You know how I feel about ice skating, right? Well, skiing ties in with that whole thing for me. Not only do I associate it with a lot of pain - remember the times I've been in hospital, Ev? but it also makes me fucking terrified. Alright?
It was my dad's birthday today, and we had a pretty nice day. Went to the Jolyl Sportsman and had a very amazing ghoulash for lunch the likes of which I have never tasted before, and then on to Goblet of Fire - my second viewing. Some parts of it were better second time round - and I actually managed to spot Pansy briefly this time. Voldie gets better the more times you see him - my god is that dark lord one sexy thing. We had dinner this evening which was ovely - vodka and caviar, and I'm not a teeny bit tipsy as a result. Came very close to Telling the Parents (dun dun duuurrrr) but a) there wasn't a suitable opportunity, and b) something tells me I should wait and tell my dad first then ask him how he thinks my mum will react. I think they may have guessed, though. I'm not making any attempt to disguise the fact in my general conversation. Also, I managed to prise some dates out of them, hooray.
NaNo...will be done by Wednesday. I'm glad it'll be over, I must say. I want to re-start work on DLP, and maybe do some coursework. Damned coursework. I really must make a start this weekend. Two pieces, then it's all over. That shouldn't be too hard. And agh, mock dance performance on Thursday - nightmare. There's not enough room in this house to practice, let alone choreograph. I like to make BIG gestures when I choreograph, so I think I'm going to have to go and roll about in the garden.
Cannot quite be bothered to do this any more. I have a feeling there was more stuff I wanted to rant - I mean, talk about, but it's all gone out of my head. Hooray for vodka. Nadrovzska, in fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment