I take back anything rude I may or may not have said about Leon and the rest of Jasmin Vardimon Dance Company, and change it to 'Oh! My! God! With! Knobs! On!'. They blew me away, they really did. The dancing was just out of thi world. And, there was nakedness (never a bad thing) of both sexes. And this woman
Who I must say was rather nice. What wasn't nice was that I accidentally had a seat next to Creepy Alex (UGHUGHUGH MY EYES), who started attempting to Talk to me (UGHUGHUGH MY EARS). Fortunately the lovely, fabulous, I-owe-him-my-life Andy (not horrible friend c, but the other andy) intervened and said he couldn't see over the Creep's head and saved me by swapping seats. However, the Creep travelled home with me and a group of utterly odd boys from the B-Tech course who I just met. They were nice, if a little odd and obsessed with all things booby, Hawaii and tromboney. Bless them.
I AM NOT GIVING UP NANO, YOU UNBELIEVERS. I AM JUST HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY BUSY! AND HAVE NO TIME TO DO NANO! I HAVE NOT STAGNATED! DAMN YOU, EV, WHO WILL BE WAY AHEAD OF ME, BUT I AM BUSY, DAMMIT!
Am...less miserable. I don't think I have time to be.
Am still achy, however, and have dance today. Two hours of nearly dying! Fun fun! Oooh! In other dance news, I may be taking up ballet again, which is very exciting and lovely. And I am going to persuade Ev to come along with me, although she doesn't know it yet. Yes, Ev, you are going to. And you will simply not be able to think of any excuses, because there aren't any legitimate ones you can use.
And Hetty....you won't give me certain plastic red things if I don't apply? *lip wobbles* Consider my applications done.
Only I can't get a photo done because of the disfiguring burn. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Alas, poor Ellie, for her chin is ruined, possibly forever. And her life will be a meaningless void when she fails to get into drama school. And an even more meaningless void when Hetty fails to give her the lightsaber. And Creepy Alex will probably come and visit, or something equally horrible. Woe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hee, I told you you'd like it.
And I wouldn't NEED to think of an excuse if you'd ever SEEN me attempt ballet.
...Which is why you need classes! Come on, you even know where it is, it's where Stages is/used to be! You knoooow you want to! Anyway, I'll still shoot down any excuse you make. Anyone else fancy doing ballet with me? Hetty? come down from Asby every Monday and prance about with me? please?
ARGH. But you did ballet for years and years and I will look like even more of a galumphing idiot than usual!
Anyway, if it's stages we'll either be in a beginner's class with 9-year-olds or in a class with our own age and they'll all be REALLY GOOD.
Post a Comment