Saturday, November 26, 2005
I think I may actually be kind of depressed today. It hasn't been a great day, as far as they go. I mean, the film was nice. But I feel as if I haven't been listened to at all today. I know that's pretty self-centred, I mean, why should I be listened to? And that to my mind sounds irritatingly insecure. I'm not particularly insecure, so this sounds like moaning to me. Maybe it's just that I can't do anything right in my own eyes today. Meh. My dad didn't seem all that impressed with the card, even. Maybe it was just because it was early, but I really thought he'd like it. I think I should go to bed now, I'm not getting anywhere productive, I'm just making myself want to cry. And three weeks is such a stupidly long time. It'll be four weeks, because this week has already gone. A whole stupid month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment