UCAS FORM HAS BEEN SENT OFF! OMG, IT'S OVER! And the others should be going at the end of the day, because I'm going to get a photo done and it will all be gorgeous and strange and finished, finally.
Went to see 'On The Town', last night. It was very good, the music was lovely, and Scott loked terribly sweet in his sailor outfit. Although really, he is a hideously vain young man. You get the impression that if Maddie got all dolled up for a date he'd say, "darling, you look wonderful in that dress, but it'd look better on me'. Men, eh. I always steer well clear of them myself. 'On The Town' must have completely cleared out any drama budget that school once had, though. IT WAS SO, SO EXPENSIVE. I nearly wept for all the unnecessary costumes. Considering my costume budget's about...20 quid, it was like a kick in the teeth. And AGH, LSOH so soon and we're not ready at all. I don't know about the actors, but us backstage luvvies aren't remotely anywhere near finished. And I still can't find Mrs Mushnik. Why can't someone just tell me what she looks like, or, better yet, send her to me with grovelling apologies for not being easy to find. She's a principal and I haven't got ANYTHING for her, dammit. Nor do we have anything for Seymour, and that includes ideas of where to get it. His costume so far consists of a bottle of fake tan (for one hand so it matches with the false hand on the plantpot).
My finger is not at all well, the poor thing. It's getting painful to straighten it. But I can't get to the bloody doctors! Oh. how I hate the NHS (see rant of last week).
Have to do my mock performance for dance next week, which is a bit of a joke seeing as most of the dance doesn't exist yet. Welcome to what's known as creative bullshitting. And I must get more ribs. Many, many more. Last night there were three girls in bikini tops and I was so, so jealous of their stomachs. They bent over backwards and you could count every single one. I am going to get ribs like that, I swear. I shall be doing those vicious crosslegged sit ups every day from now on.
Have realised that I cannot continue in this haven of warm dressing gown, croissants and computer, and actually have to go to college.
And oh, NaNo. I loved you, but you died. You died so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment