Am back from college and full of pasta.
Today was much better than expected, actually. I started off feeling so low I thought it'd be awful all day, but am much perkier now. Have been having deeply, wonderfully disturbing thoughts all day, which vastly improved my mood. Ah, disturbing thoughts. And we started our Caucasian Chalk Circle performance work. Sadly the wonderful prologue with cheese and collective farms and stupid names galore is not being left in our performance. Woe! Still, the rest of the play has all the wonderfully foolish names in. I really hope I am a particularly stupidly named person. Mikha Loladze or Niko Midkadze would do. Although they're the doctors, and who on earth would trust me as a doctor?
Going out soon to get down to the Gardner Arts Centre to watch Park, which I have a feeling I am going to take strongly against on account of STILL ACHING from that blasted man Leon's workshop. I knew I should have had a hot bath last night. Still, more important things called. Rose has been issuing dire warnings about not travelling to the Gardner Arts Centre by myself, because there have been Rapes, and all will be Death and Destruction. I am going by myself, because otherwise I'll have to change trains three times; but I shall take a stout umbrella and pray devoutly that nobody Rapes me.
The NaNo. Ohhh, the NaNo. It had died a death, I fear. I'm not doing it because I should be doing my English coursework. However, I'm not doing that, either. And I'm not doing my applications. In fact, I am doing little. I need shaking into action, but really, none of that stuff seems particularly worthwhile right now. Although I know it is and I really must do it - AGH. I need someone to force me to do it and give me much pain if I don't. Or possibly if I do, depending.
I have a very painful minor burn on my chin. Worryingly, I don't know how it got there. Which one of you has been creeping in and burning me in the night?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should take a walking stick that flicks out knife blades, in case someone comes up to you with Intentions.
And you are not falling for the Week Two Depression. If you don't finish this, I will actually never speak to you again. Anyway, you're ahead and you have plot. What more could you want?
I never did trust Hetty with those matches.
Which one of you has been creeping in and burning me in the night?
I SWEAR it wasn't me. Unless I missed. Which is very unlikely.
Post a Comment