Today has been One of Those Days. It started out reasonably well, and then its bad qualities started to creep up on me cunningly from behind. I shan't catalogue all the various small annoyances, because they bore me, and I don't want to relive them.
I have excitingly mermaid-y hair today. Although my hair needs Ominous Things doing to it. Well, not really ominous, but it makes them sound more exciting, doesn't it?
I also NEED NEED NEED a shopping trip! I want some short skirts to wear that aren't, y'know, indecent.
We were being icicles in dance today. So much fun! I want to be an icicle every day! And no injuries sustained this time. Also, I really think dance is doing wonders for my body. You can see my ribs now, and when I lie down my pelvic bones are sharp. And Sarah has promised to speak to the ballet teacher about me doing it. And Ev, who is going to do it with me, whether she likes it or not. She is at least going to come to the free taster with me.
NaNo is ok. Did lots at college today, nearly at 20k, i think. Aiming to be at 25 by the end of the week.
And eeeee, UCAS is nearly finished! And History Coursework is handed in! And English coursework has a long extension! Everything is shiny!
And Bleak House is on tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment