Thursday, October 27, 2005

Have done the e-mail and sent it too.

The Send Button did not bite, claw, or eat my eyes. I congratulate it.

4 comments:

Ev said...

My good wishes to the Send button. And I'm very happy about what's happening.
You can put images on blogs, you know. There's a very small picture button hiding somewhere on the page ou type new posts into.
You might have to make the pictures a bit smaller, though. Digital camera photos are generally very large.

Ellie said...

I did try, but it was being slow and refused. Those who want it can request me for it. Might bring the CD to show you tomorrow, actually.

Ev said...

I request! And I'm sure Hetty will request too.
Eeeee, tomorrow. I may haveto plot the whole train journey up and the whole train journey down becase frankly, I seem to be rather far behind everyone else.

Paul said...

You're definitely NOT far behind me, my dear. Do not worry. You are WAY ahead.