Morning, all!
Well, morning me.
I feel reasonably elated this morning. It's the combination of new bedroom (I swear, this room makes grey sexy), late night phone calls, rainy mornings and 4 days to go! And a couple of other things too. Have a gorgeous new skirt with flowers and glitter, and am off lunching and shopping with my Mother - lovely! Then staying with my Father, also lovely, and - yes, you guessed it - lunching and shopping with my Father tomorrow! All in all, a pretty good start to half term. I think I may be doing some sort of photographic joy with David on Wednesday, and hopefully meeting Camilla, which will be nice, if her evil dictator of a mother has allowed her to come.
There is to be an Intervention of Sorts, today, organised by the very dear Ev, and perpetrated by the very dear Paul. I'm...almost worried. But sort of not. I just don't want anything to mess up, you know? Also, may change gift idea. We shall see.
Have got a charming, although unfinished, drawing of my female heroine next to me. After much deliberation, we've decided she's to be called Lysistrata Veronica, Lizzy for short. All the names, and, surprisingly, the Plot have fallen into place really rather remarkably. Am vastly impressed with whatever deity decided to assist me with this!
Must go, for the donning of the gorgeous sparkly skirt, and breakfastings, and things. And shall return, preferably triumphant and laden with shopping bags, tommorow for panto rehearsal!
Oops, have just got a nosebleed. You don't see that every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good morning!
Your half term sounds nauseatingly unbusy. Apart from shoppings and lunchings.I'm going up to my dad's this afternoon, but with a bit of luck I'll have an internet connection there.
Post a Comment