I return triumphant from my dad's.
Well, not very triumphant. The shopping trip was probably the most unsuccessful I've ever been on! I couldn't even buy my staple Bad Shopping Trip item - Dorothy Perkins lacy knickers - because the DP there DIDN'T HAVE KNICKERS, THE CADS!
Although dinner at my dad's last night was lovely, we ate far too much and got completely wankered on apricot champagne, which is a gorgeous, gorgeous thing. I was tempted to run off with it, but y'know, principles, principles. I'm not a hussy, after all!
Am going to panto this evening, although really not in the mood.
Sent off that gorgeous 'Longing' card. Hope it is appreciated.
Paul did his Intervention. I really don't know where I am at the moment, everything-wise. Waiting with great anticipation for Friday, that's what. But my goodness, what am I going to Say? What am I going to Do? I think this is one moment in my life where I can't really have a plan. Ohshit. A Plan would be a lovely thing, you feel deeply supported when you've got one of those. I feel too precarious. And also still not sure, even though P&E have assured me many a time, and I've even seen almostevidence. I just can't quite credit that it's real and not just P&E's way of making me happy.
Three days, now. So not at all long, really.
And photos with David and Camilla tomorrow, fun fun!
ERGO ERGO for now, for dinner, dolling up, and panto-going must take place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment