The dastardly history coursework has greatly interrupted my movie-fest. Alas, alas, woe, woe. Am progressing with it crawlingly, because the lovely Stuart is being distracting, so I'm going for short bursts of 30-50 words or so. Fortunately, it's only an 800 word one, so I might be done by 1.00.
I'm pretty pleased with the half-hearted Wednesday Addams-ish costume I came up with to go to rehearsal in. It made me feel better, anyway. And I don't get enough chances to wear pigtails.
Application stuff MUST be done tomorrow. And I must check my timetable tonight. Oh, how I am hoping it says 'History' first thing, so I can have a lie-in, because it's cancelled this week (joy!).
Discovered an old school skirt which can be dramatically shortened, so my Pansy costume is complete. Except for the fact that I might have to be there in subterfuge - The Mother is doing a remarkably good impression of the Homework Minotaur.
And where is Ev? I want you to read my personal statement, Ev. Preferably before the senior tutor reads it tomorrow. OK, I can see as we're getting on for 1.00 now there isn't going to be much chance of that, but y'know.
NaNo tomorrow. Am very excited to be finally implementing the Smug Plot. Although I probably won't be implementing it because I have so much bloody work. My mum isn't being a Homework Minotaur, but I really have to activate my own internal one. Work is catching up with me and I can't tell it that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy for much longer. It'd probably come out with some smart-arsed comment anyway. It isn't so much homework, I'm not too bothered by that, it's coursework. And applications. And...just eurgh. I'm doing too much. Or rather, I ought to be, which is infinitely worse. I'm pretty sure I know my first sentence for NaNo, but I'm not certain. Still, I have the whole college day tomorrow to finalise that.
Finishing the damned, damned essay. And going off for the (now sadly depleted, there just aren't enough hours in the night) film-fest. And then collapsing into fitful sleep and curling round the fur pillow in the hope it'll miraculously become person-shaped in the depths of night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment