skip to main | skip to sidebar

Plan 9 From Outer Space

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I am so fucking happy right now.

And I rarely swear.

More later, when I feel less tingly and full of homesickness. Yes, I know I'm at home, but if home is where the heart is, then it definitely isn't here.
Posted by Ellie at 10:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

once upon a time, an echo fell in love...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  October (3)
  • ▼  2005 (48)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (26)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Grrr, it is Hallowe'en and once again I'M NOT DOIN...
      • The dastardly history coursework has greatly inter...
      • I am so fucking happy right now.And I rarely swear...
      • Am sitting dripping on things after my shower and ...
      • Have done the e-mail and sent it too.The Send Butt...
      • I'm still picking mud out from under my fingernail...
      • Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god.Deep breat...
      • Am returned from panto. There was much silliness, ...
      • I return triumphant from my dad's.Well, not very t...
      • Morning, all!Well, morning me.I feel reasonably el...
      • Am now back from the Christening. Yes, it certainl...
      • Oh, shit. It looks as though it has happened, does...

About Me

Ellie
View my complete profile