Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm still picking mud out from under my fingernails from yesterday.

Photography at David's was great fun, I had a whale of a time. (Where did that phrase originate? I certainly didn't notice any whales, but y'know). Camilla was very nice, and we just clicked, and were talking about all manner of things in no time. The photos were good, too; we built a new loft-studio instead of the spare-bedroom studio, and cavorted around without much on, always good, always good. And in the afternoon we made makeshift fairy outfits and coathanger wings, painted our faces with watercolours, and rolled around in the mud and leaves outside. WHICH WAS SO MUCH FUN! I must commune with Nature more often, even if I did get filthy. Still, filth is good occasionally. And it gave me some Ideas, I can tell you!

I think I might be able to add pictures to this. I'll have a go, then all the odd spamming persons (and Ev) who view this can get an eyeful. Although I have a feeling this may be more widely viewed. I don't know how the fuck a link for this got on to Missives for Fictional Characters, but it did. I certainly did not intend that, but I suppose it doesn't particularly matter.

I can't add pictures. Oh well, I have a CD of them, and all concerned can see if they so desire.

No comments: