Thursday, December 01, 2005

Well, I havn't done this in a while. Hello, blog.

So I finished the NaNo, finally, after much bullying from Ev and much putting it off until the last minute.

The costumes are all sorted, hooray! I actually think it's going to be OK, and the show will go on. I saw a bit of a rehearsal the other day, and it's very...quiet, as yes. I hope to God that the principals are going to be miked, they're so quiet. Still, everyone will look great *glows with pride*.

And the English coursework is done too! And the forms are being sent off tomorrow! I love it when stuff all starts to finish all at once, and I can legitimately laze about a bit more. Although, of course, after the Christmas holidays, there is no more lazing about EVER. Panto, and then scripted, then dance (AGH). I performed my mock solo dance piece today. I wasn't entirely happy, I had to go first and I wasn't properly warmed up, and besides, some of the lovelies doing the B-Tech course decided to come and watch it, so there was added nervousness. And it was filmed - eurgh! (by the lovely Dave, who assures me the camera was focused far more on my breasts than my dancing. I'm not sure if I should be happy about this or not!) And Rose has informed us that we all have to wear leotards for the actual thing. I do not like Rose. As well as making me go first, she now wants to put me in skin-tight lycra. Oh well, I suppose I can always hope that the examiners will also be too busy focusing on my breasts to notice my dancing.

No comments: