Monday, December 05, 2005

So, so tired today. I had the dress rehearsal for LSOH pretty much all day today, and I ended up (as I always do, and knew I would end up doing this time - who was I kidding?) doing a bit of a Nanny Ogg and doing a bit of everything. I'm now an official makeup girl and well as Costume Lady, and the actual make-up girl is abandoning me two nights a week to do all the effect make-up by myself, eeee. My dad's coming to watch it tomorrow, so I hope he likes it. It looks good, and I did get to watch most of it today, which was nice. Andy as the dentist gives a Very inspired performance, i never would have believed he could do such a good Elvis voice. And Micky was very good as Seymour, although all the main parts were fighting against the band today - the mics are way too quiet, and I heard Little-Mr-I-Like-To-Poke-My-Nose-In-Alex telling Jonathan his long and considered opinions on the sound. Really, Jonathan doesn't need any more pressure. The poor man will actually snap. I need him to calm down long enough to write me a reference for Italia Conti, at least.

I must must must find time to do my History coursework tonight, but I'm sorry to say it isn't ahigh priority. I have a panto rehearsal, and then I really ahve to look over my lines for C.C.C, which is on Wednesday, agh! And my wayward father is showing his face to it, amusingly enough. He's practically being a model father, coming to all my shows. Very model, considering my role in LSOH is strictly backstage, and C.C.C isn't really even a show.

But now I have to eat, I'm actually starving. Probably good for me, but I haven't had a moment to eat today. Damn LSOH. Damn taking over every evening this week!

No comments: