God, am I exhausted. Why is it that everyone had to forget the 'Cheek to Cheek' dance so needed teaching it again this week? And why was I told we would be doing Act 1, when what Pete actually meant was Scene 1, and only the Chorus bits. Which don't really involve me much. So I wasn't really overly happy with that rehearsal.
Dress rehearsal for LSOH tomorrow, and then into production week, which will be annoying. Not so much tiring, because all the main costume work is done. But still, I'll be out every night, which isn't conducive to Happy Ellie.
Lots of things aren't at the moment, actually. But Bill Bailey is a GENIUS. GENIUS, I tell you:
The snowflake on the eye of the deer has turned to pus that oozes from an open wound
The deer now blinded stumbles into a ravine
The duck lies shredded in a pancake
SOAKING IN THE HOI SIN OF YOUR LIES!
I gave Ev a wonderful rendition of that song the other night. And Ev laughed at my ranting. I can't help it if I sound amusing when I'm cross. It just happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment