skip to main | skip to sidebar

Plan 9 From Outer Space

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I'm not going to blog any more, everyone.

Bye.
Posted by Ellie at 1:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

once upon a time, an echo fell in love...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  October (3)
  • ▼  2005 (48)
    • ▼  December (10)
      • I'm not going to blog any more, everyone.Bye.
      • Life is officially over. Goodbye, world. Everythin...
      • I am in a bad mood today.Yesterday was so bright a...
      • Am I glad that week is over.Yes, it's finally fini...
      • So, so tired today. I had the dress rehearsal for ...
      • Oh, Imhotep, Imhotep. How could I forget you? My l...
      • God, am I exhausted. Why is it that everyone had t...
      • Oh, fuck.
      • The forms are in envelopes and waiting to be sent ...
      • Well, I havn't done this in a while. Hello, blog.S...
    • ►  November (26)
    • ►  October (12)

About Me

Ellie
View my complete profile